– Top-Tier Teachers: Each with more than 5 years Mandarin teaching experience. Our instructors’ experience includes many years teaching Mandarin at:
– World famous universities
– The UK government
– Multinational corporations
Teachers are qualified to at least Masters degree level (in subjects related to education or Chinese language).
– Language Events: Practising speaking is a vital component of learning a new language. That’s why we give our students the chance to attend our fortnightly free Mandarin and English language events, so they can put into practice the theory learned in class and experience speaking with real native speakers.
– Learn in China: The same learning materials and education system as London; making your Mandarin learning journey come alive. We assess students of the school and let them know the optimum time to Learn in China.
– Money Back Guarantee: after 2 hours of lessons if you are not satisfied with your course or the school we offer a full money back guarantee. You can find details of this at the Your Guarantee page.
Mandarin for life. General Mandarin courses cover the six HSK language levels, all the way from beginner to advanced. They offer a fully cohesive and modern approach to studying, designed specifically for students residing in countries were English is the primary speaking language.Please choose a course
Mandarin for work. Our Business Mandarin courses are valuable for business people and employees who have dialogue with Mandarin speaking contacts. The course teaches students the expectations when conducting business in China, in addition to useful business phrases and how to structure important conversations.Please choose a course
Our unique Corporate Mandarin Training lessons are closed for a tailored and goal orientated approach to your company. Working with your teacher, we help you to design and structure your Corporate Mandarin training sessions around your company goals and client requirements.Please choose a course
We have local offices in both London and Dali, China. We encourage all students to experience Chinese culture in all its wonder and can facilitate cost effective studying trips to our school in Dali. Here you can immerse yourself in the culture and regularly speak with local Chinese natives.Please choose a course
Have questions on learning Mandarin? Feel free to get in touch …Get in touch now!
Back in 1988, a young Mark Roswell was studying Mandarin at Peking university in Beijing when there was a request from TV producers for a Dashan (literally translated: “big mountain”)… Read More »
Looking for some helpful, quick to learn Mandarin phrases, interesting articles on China or simply have a few questions? Join the Chinese School London WhatsApp group for daily Mandarin phrases and fun facts.Join now